AN EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE ON A VERY LARGE PLOT IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA
Banbury town centre 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Horton Hospital 1.75 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Bicester 12 miles
Birmingham airport 34 milesDirections
- From Banbury town centre proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Toward the outskirts of the town turn right into Browning Road. The property will be found on the right hand side after approximately 300 yards and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.Situation
is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.The Property
- A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally spacious and versatile detached family house.
* Located in a desirable and well regarded residential area.
* Occupying a large plot with a big back garden including a heated enclosed swimming pool, summerhouse and shed.
* Reception rooms including sitting room, office and large family room.
* Large open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden.
* Separate large utility room and modern ground floor re-fitted shower room.
* Impressive master bedroom suite with extensive fitted wardrobes and dressing area, luxury en-suite wet room.
* Three further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom with a white suite.
* Gas central heating via radiators.
* Off road parking for four vehicles beyond which there is a garage and storage.Services
- All mains services are connected.Local Authority
- Cherwell District Council. Council tax band G.Viewing
- Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.Agent's Note
- All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.Survey & Valuation
- Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.Epc
- A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.Referral Fees
- Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.