A stunning barn conversion, built to an impeccable standard with far-reaching, panoramic views over the Welland Valley, sitting within three and a half acres.Accommodation
- The property's accommodation in brief comprises a double height entrance hall, an impressive sitting room with exposed stonework and green oak, a double height glazed window with a door out to a terrace and stairs to a first-floor bedroom.
The sitting room drops down to a snug that has a beautiful, herringbone Oak floor. The snug then gives way to a hallway providing access to the main bedroom wing.
There is a master bedroom with a dressing room and a large en-suite and a further two double bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms.
This wing of the property houses one of the plant rooms that serves the property.
The accommodation continues with a further wing of accommodation on the other side of the courtyard. This comprises a cinema room, another entrance hallway, a double bedroom with en-suite, downstairs WC, an additional plant room and a boot room that gives access to the garaging.
Located over the sitting room is the fifth bedroom, also being a double with an ensuite and the focal point of the property is the stunning kitchen that sits over the south wing of the property providing expansive views over its own land and open countryside beyond toward the Harringworth viaduct.
The enormous open plan living kitchen gives access to a roof top terrace sitting over the garage and also flows out to the rear garden.
An additional courtyard garden can be found within the three walls of the property.
Glebe Barn sits in approximately three and a half acres of land, provides ample off-road parking and garaging and is accessed off the road up a private driveway.Location
- Harringworth is a well-regarded village in the Welland valley with a church, village hall and public house and surrounded by fabulous countryside. The market town of Uppingham is within 4 miles for local shopping. The village has easy access to Stamford, Oakham, Oundle, Peterborough and Leicester, and London is within easy commute using the mainline train from Corby.Directional Note
- From Oakham take the A6003 towards Uppingham. On reaching the Uppingham roundabout take the first exit onto the A47 and proceed on until you reach the village of Glaston. Take a right in the village at the cross roads and follow sign to Seaton. Take a left at the next two T junctions and then onto into Harringworth. Turn left at the T junction onto Wakerley Road and continue out of Harringworth. You will find Glebe Barn on your right-hand side before you reach the brow of the hill.Services & Council Tax
- To be confirmed.Special Note
- The property is being sold without a kitchen installed giving the purchaser the opportunity to have complete control and creative licence to bespoke the space to their liking.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.