An excellent opportunity to acquire a large plot of land measuring approximately 11.95 acres (4.84 hectares) with outline consent granted for 45 dwellings, situated on the edge of a pretty and popular village with rural views.Location
- The site is located in the small village of Wrangle, lying 9 miles north east of Boston. The plot is located to the north east of the parish, amongst existing residential development with access to various amenities including two general stores with post office, farm shop, nursery, pub, primary school, public playing fields, village hall and a residential home. The village accommodates nearly 1,400 people.
The neighbouring market town of Boston is an expanding Lincolnshire hub, offering retail and commercial facilities for the local residents and the surrounding agricultural catchment. It has a resident population within the wider Boston district of 64,687 (2011 census) and a catchment population of 125,000. It is one the largest inland ports on the east coast landing over 1.5m tonnes of cargo per year.
The town is situated around 10 miles from Wrangle; Lincoln is around 35 miles north-west and Peterborough is the same distance south of the town.Site
- The development area is formed of a large field predominantly used for arable agriculture and extends to around 11.95 Ac (4.84 Ha) accessed off Broadgate to the east and Tooley Lane to the west.Planning
- An outline planning application has been approved by Boston Borough Council for 45 residential dwellings and associated works with consideration given to access and layout. A copy of the consent is available upon request (BBC Ref: B/17/0147).
An affordable housing provision of 25% on the site corresponds with Boston Borough Council Local Plan, with further detail available within the S.106 agreement.Services
- All mains services are available in the vicinity of the site, although the vendors cannot give any guarantee as to the location and capacity of these and interested parties should therefore make their own enquiries in this regard.Information Pack
- A development pack containing copies of the outline planning permission, S.106 agreement and supporting documentation forming part of the planing application is available upon request.Method Of Sale
- The land is offered for sale by Private Treaty.Value Added Tax
- VAT will not be charged in the addition to the purchase price.Legal Costs
- Each side will be responsible to pay their own legal costs.Viewing
- By prior arrangement with the sole Agents.Further Details
- For additional information, please contact Mount & Minster:
T: 01476 515329