This elegant 18thCentury ‘Maison de Maitre’ was built in 1794 and has been fully restored by the current owners to a very high standard. Located in the Haute Garonne, bordering the Gers, this Master’s house provides excellent family accommodation including four reception rooms, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The improvements include under–floor heating, a 15m x 3m saline swimming pool and a ‘colonial’ style pool house with a vaulted arcade. A large terrace is enclosed by a pretty iron framework and the terrace ceiling is supported by elegant columns. There is also a 60m2 Pigeonnier that could be converted to guest apartment. The grounds, extending to over 12 acres, have been imaginatively landscaped include an attractive duck pond with a small island.